3 bedroom terraced house for saleCropthorne Close, Woodrow, Redditch
- TERRACED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- KITCHEN - DINER
- MODERN BATHROOM
Shipways are proud to offer for sale this TERRACED HOUSE with THREE BEDROOMS situated in WOODROW in Redditch. The property briefly comprises HALLWAY, DOWNSTAIRS WC, LOUNGE, KITCHEN-DINER, THREE BEDROOMS and BATHROOM. Externally there is a GARDEN to the rear.
This three bedroom terraced house is situated in the Woodrow district of Redditch.
The ground floor accommodation briefly comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen-diner and a downstairs WC.
From the first floor landing doors lead off to the three bedrooms and bathroom.
Double glazing and central heating are both where specified.
Via pathway leading upto obscure double glazed door opening to main accommodation.
Central heating radiator and opening into lounge. door to downstairs w.c:
Low level w.c and wall mounted sink. Obscure double glazed window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
19' 11" x 10' 8" + 6' x 6' 1"
Double glazed doors to rear elevation giving access to rear garden and double glazed window to rear elevation. Central heating radiator, coving to ceiling and laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor accommodation and opening to kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 6" max x 12' 6" max ( 4.11m max x 3.81m max )
A range of fitted wall and base units, corner display shelving and glass cabinets with roll top surfaces over incorporating a one and half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, drainer to side and tiling to splash prone areas. Fitted oven, hob and chimney extractor fan over. Understairs storage area, space for washing machine and fridge/ freezer. Central heating radiator and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, door to storage cupboard and another door to further storage cupboard housing the boiler. Doors of to:
Bedroom One 12' 7" max x 11' 9" max ( 3.84m max x 3.58m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" max x 11' max ( 3.56m max x 3.35m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 11" ( 2.44m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
White suite comprising of: panelled bath with wall mounted shower and curved screen. Closed couple flush w.c and vanity sink with mixer tap over. Tiling to walls with decorative tile mosaic border, cladding to ceiling and inset spot lights. Obscure double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator and mirror.
Paved patio area, gravelled beds and garden shed. Fencing to side and rear elevations. Gated access to side giving access to steps descending to parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69479965.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDC106336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.