4 bedroom detached house for saleMonks Close, Broxbourne, Hertfordshire, EN10
- Kindly tucked away in the corner of Monks Close
- Great potential for extending
- Ample off-street parking and garage (with the added potential to create further parking)
- Sought after turning
- Short walk to Broxbourne train station
- Within the catchment area for Broxbourne secondary school
- Excellent family home
- Rarely available
- Gas central heating / double glazed
- Private residential area
VIA Properties present a delightful four-bedroom detached family home that is excellently positioned at the end of Monks Close…within a few minutes' walk of Broxbourne station.
Positioned at the end of a quiet turning is this four-bedroom detached house comprising of:
- Entrance hallway with doors to downstairs cloakroom and storeage cupboard
- A large living room with Bay window
- A modern fitted kitchen with side access
- A separate dining room with a storage cupboard and patio doors to the garden
- First floor landing with loft access, airing cupboard and doors to:
- Master bedroom - front aspect
- En-suite shower room, fully tiled
- Bedroom two - front aspect
- Bedroom three has alcove area for wardrobe - rear aspect
- Bedroom four - rear aspect
- A fully tiled modern fitted bathroom suite with an Aqualisa shower over the bath - obscured side aspect
Kitchen - 9' 8'' x 9' 1'' (3.0m x 2.8m)
Living - 20' 2'' x 15' 7'' (6.2m x 4.7m)
Dining room - 12' 10'' x 10' 0' (3.9m x 3.1m)
Bedroom one - 12' 4'' x 11' 7'' (3.8m x 3.5m)
Bedroom two - 12' 4'' x 8' 3'' (3.8m x 2.5m)
Bedroom three - 12' 2'' x 8' 5'' (3.7m x 2.6m)
Bedroom four - 11' 5'' x 6' 9'' (3.5m x 2.1m)
The sweeping driveway offers parking for 5/6 cars and has the potential to be remodelled to allow for further parking. A large garage is found at the end of the driveway.
The garden is spacious and requires little maintenance and offers great space for entertaining. There is access to the garage and the side driveway.
The property is superbly situated towards the end of Monks Close, which is located off Churchfields. The walk to Broxbourne is very brief, from this station you can be at London Liverpool street within half hour.
This home is within the catchment area for many excellent schools including Broxbourne Junior Mixed Infant School and Broxbourne Secondary School.
A selection of shops can be found on Broxbourne High Road including the new addition of Sainsbury's.
A substantial family home …. Fantastically located for Broxbourne's station & schools…. Excellently positioned for privacy…. Lots of space for parking …. Great scope for extending
Visit us or email us at:
22 Tudor Hall, Conduit Lane, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8FN
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MonksCloseVIAProperties. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by VIA Properties, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.