1 bedroom flat for saleCity Road, London, EC1V
Offers in Region of
- Fantastic Investment Opportunity
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Brand New Building
- Gym, Pool, and Spa Facilities
- Walk to Old Street, Angel, Barbican, Farringdon
- Chain Free
- Comfort Cooling System
- Views of the Water / City Basin
- Very quiet surroundings
- Rental Potential: 560 p.w.
Anton Page are pleased to offer this stunning, state of the art one bedroom apartment on the 6th floor of newly launched waterside tower.
Lexicon is situated on City Road in the London Borough of Islington. Both Angel and Old Street stations are less than a 10 minute walk away.
(Walking times are calculated from the Lexicon. Source: Walkit.com)
Lexicon is a celebration of a city. A city of great architecture, movement and spectacle. A city of landmarks and arrivals.
Lexicon heralds The Angel and Upper Street, and somewhere less expected: a whole other set of surroundings - by the waterside. City Road Basin was part of Regents Canal and once a vital distribution point for goods into London. Now it's the setting for a wave of new architecture, homes and public space.
Delivered by SOM, the architects behind Dubai's mighty Burj Khalifa, the Lexicon tower talks a different architectural language to the typical apartment tower. Slender by design, rising like a prism from the waterside, its character is smooth and crystalline.
Form is everything. An innovative curtain walling system clothes the building, unruffled by edges, seams or superfluous decoration, and dresses every apartment in floor to ceiling glass.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204887S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anton Page, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.