1 bedroom flat for saleWoolstone House, Whinston Street, Hoxton, Shorditch, Dalston, Brick Lane, London, E2 8RT
- 1 Double Bedroom Apartment
- 1 Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen
- Family Park, Outdoor Activities
- Balcony View Of Haggerston Park & City
- Mins Walk To Amenities & Transport
- Available Now
- Call Now To View On 0207 345 5064
JBE London are happy to offer this well presented bright and spacious rooms,The property has been beautifully kept, boasting a separate fully fitted kitchen, a good size double bedroom and bathroom. a decent sized balcony overlooking the gardens of Hagerstown park,
The flat would be suitable for a couple or single tenant.
The apartment benefits from easy access to Dalstone Kingsland High Road, Station (DLR to Stratford and city) and with great bus links into the City and the West End. Famous Victoria Park within minutes walk away also close to many local retails and trendy amenities of Hackney and surrounding.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 416732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JBE London, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.