3 bedroom detached house for saleHerodsfoot, Cornwall
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached barn with planning for conversion to a three bedroom dwelling
- Delightful rural valley location in South East Cornwall
- Immediate start available with building regulations paid for
- Mains water and electricity to the property
- Easy access from the road and open fronted store buildings
The property comprises a detached stone built barn of traditional style being two storey with lean-to’s on either side having the benefit of planning permission for conversion to a dwelling and there is also a structural engineers report and full building regulations for the conversion work to start immediately. Mains water and electricity has also been brought to the building and a private drainage system has been installed by the current vendor.
The detailed planning shows three bedrooms and bathroom on the ground floor with kitchen and living space on the first floor from where there is an enhanced view over the surrounding beyond countryside.
The plans as approved, are to provide the accommodation that is detailed within them, however with all conversions there is the opportunity to redesign the layout to the individuals taste.
The plans shown are the original detailed plans provided for the application, the current vendor has since amended these plans in accordance with her own requirements. The planning application is still active and the external of the property has not been amended in anyway.
From the road vehicle access runs between an open fronted Store Building some 30’ x 16’ (9.14m x 4.87m) with the Barn opposite which from the rear appears single storey with access around the lower side of the building to the front where the full extent of the building can be appreciated.
The block plan shows the extent of the site and on inspection boundaries are clearly visible on all four sides.
The full application details including the drawings and any other relevant or associated documents can be viewed online via https://www.cornwall.gov.uk/environment-and-planning/planningonline-planning-register/ alternatively full details can be obtained via our Liskeard office. Application number PA17/05414
SERVICES Mains water and electricity are on site. Private drainage
COUNCIL TAX BAND To be assessed upon completion.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8259048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Liskeard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.