3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHart Lane, Hartlepool
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- DINING AREA
- RESTYLED KITCHEN WITH OVEN & HOB
- SUNNY POSITION
Sunny Position. A 3 Bedroomed Semi-Detached House with carpets and blinds. Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing. Possible Garage Space for narrow car. Front and Rear Gardens.
Sunny Position. A 3 Bedroomed Semi-Detached House with carpets and blinds. Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing. Porch. Hall. South Facing Lounge. Dining Area with French doors to garden and archway to refitted Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms. Refitted Bathroom in white with bath and shower cubicle. Possible Garage Space for narrow car. Front and Rear Gardens.
UPVC Double Glazed, laminate flooring and lantern style light.
radiator, cupboard under stairs off.
South Facing Lounge 11' 11" x 11' 1" (plus bay 6'4" x 2'3") ( 3.63m x 3.38m (plus bay 6'4" x 2'3") )
UPVC Double Glazed window, radiator, cornice, 3 branch 'art deco' style centre fitting.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 11' 7" ( 3.61m x 3.53m )
'oak' strip floor, radiator, UPVC Double Glazed French doors overlooking rear garden, 'Worcester' combi boiler, peninsular unit, archway with 'Belling' gas hob and stainless steel illuminated recirculating hood over, open to;
Kitchen 12' 6" x 6' 2" ( 3.81m x 1.88m )
fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll top work surfaces, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in electric oven with 4 ring gas hob and built in 'chimney' style extractor fan above, part splashback tiling, ceiling spotlights, radiator, Double Glazed window to rear aspect.
UPVC Double Glazed window.
Bedroom 1 (front) 11' 3" x 10' 9" (plus bay 7'8" x 3'0") ( 3.43m x 3.28m (plus bay 7'8" x 3'0") )
UPVC Double Glazed window, pleasant view, radiator.
Bedroom 2 (rear) 11' 11" x 11' 6" narrowing to 9' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.51m narrowing to 3.02m )
UPVC Double Glazed window, radiator, cupboard.
Bedroom 3 7' 8" narrowing to 6' 8" x 7' 3" ( 2.34m narrowing to 2.03m x 2.21m )
UPVC Double Glazed window, radiator.
Stylish Remodelled Bathroom
white suite and 'hi-tech' fittings including bath with central mixer taps and pop up waste and tiled surround, wall mounted wash basin with mixer taps and pop up waste, close coupled WC, fashionable chrome towel warmer, tiled shower recess with 'Mira Zest' electric shower, UPVC Double Glazed window, ceramic tiled floor.
patio area, area of lawn with raised border, potential parking with garage space for small car (subject to consent).
turfed with car parking provided.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69484622.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.