3 bedroom flat for saleBoardwalk Place, Canary Wharf, E14
- Beautiful development close to Canary Wharf
- Fourth floor penthouse with beautiful interiors
- Spacious reception rooms
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- A further good sized double bedrooms and family bathroom
- Private terrace with superb views
- Close proximity to the wealth of amenities in Canary Wharf
Enviably located moments from the bustling heart of Canary Wharf, this stylish three bedroom penthouse offers a high-specification interior, superb views, private terrace, two parking spaces and great transport links.
Boardwalk Place is an exclusive development close to a wealth of Canary Wharf shops, bars and restaurants. Local transport links include Blackwall and East India DLR Stations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1043446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.