3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThornton Street, North Ormesby
- Three Bedroom End Terrace House
- Vacant Possession
- Combination Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- First Floor Bathroom/WC
- Covered Rear Yard with Gated Access for Parking
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Ideal Investment or First Purchase
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
A three-bedroom end terrace property which is available with immediate vacant possession and is warmed by a combination gas central heating system and has UPVC double glazing. The kitchen has been re-fitted with a range of modern base and wall units and provides a built-in double oven and electric hob with extractor fan above. To the first floor is a bathroom/WC and three bedrooms. An additional benefit is the enclosed partially covered rear yard which has double gated access to the side and can provide car hard standing for one car. This property will make an ideal first purchase or investment.
Through Lounge Dining Room
6.84m x 3.25m
With a modern gas fire.
4.61m x 2.6m
6.87m x 3.17m
plus window recess
3.52m x 2.77m
2.7m x 1.6m
1.69m x 2.51m
Enclosed Rear Yard
Enclosed partially covered rear yard with double gated access to the side providing off road parking.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69487673.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MID170501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.