3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Maple, William Buckland Way, Stonesfield, Witney, Oxfordshire
- Watch the film
- 3 bedroom detached home, with 1,606 sq. ft. of accommodation with a unique design and layout.
- All flooring and carpeting included
- Double aspect kitchen/breakfast/family room with feature bay window.
- Triple aspect living room with French doors opening out to the terrace.
- Ensuite shower room to the master bedroom, plus family bathroom.
- Double garage and driveway parking.
- Good sized south westerly garden.
- NHBC 10 year warranty.
HOME OF THE MONTH - all flooring/carpeting included
The Maple is the last remaining three bedroomed home at Charity Farm. The double aspect open plan kitchen/dining family room is a welcoming and flexible space, ideally suited to modern living. Whilst the triple aspect living room is a light and cosy retreat to the rear of the house, also with French doors opening out to the south west facing garden. The addition of a study, utility and cloakroom completes the downstairs accommodation.
To the first floor there is the generous master bedroom with ensuite shower room; plus the two further double bedrooms and the family bathroom.
The high specification includes a contemporary Nobilia kitchen and utility, with integrated double oven, electric hob and extractor over, dishwasher and fridge freezer supplied by Neff and Silestone work surfaces. All tiling is provided by Oxfordshire based Minoli, and the sanitary ware is supplied by Sottini. With an integral double garage and further off street parking.
This new build development comprises of just 37 properties built by Pye Homes to their usual high standard. A brilliant location, in catchment of some excellent schools and with great connections.
Help to Buy Price: £476,000 - Please ask for more details
Charity Farm does not have an open show home or on site sales office. For further information, and to arrange an appointment to view please contact the Breckon & Breckon team in Woodstock on 01993 811 881.
Please note: CGI's and pictures are illustrative only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69488984.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST170029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Breckon & Breckon, Woodstock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.