2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSandringham Avenue, Downend, BRISTOL, BS16 6NL
Sold by Us
- Two bedroom detached bungalow
- Garage and parking for three cars
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Low maintenance 62' x 32' level lawned garden
- Very sought after Bromley Heath
- Spacious hallway, 1950's design
Situated within this very popular road in the highly sought after Bromley Heath. The local shops, supermarket, cafes and other amenities are situated within a very reasonable one mile. The property built in the 1950's, and set back from the road with a garden, essentially comprises: unusually spacious hallway (typical of this style/era), an impressive dining room/lounge, modern kitchen and bathroom, then two double bedrooms (one of them currently being used as a dining room). To the rear is a very pleasant 62' x 33' level lawned garden (relatively low maintenance). A detached garage with parking for three cars is provided to the side. Tastefully presented throughout.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69489302.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 343398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Downend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.