3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCleadon Avenue, Billingham
- Three Bedroom End Of Terrace
- Lounge With Wood Burning Stove
- Off Street Parking
- Single Garage
- Gas Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazing
- Energy Efficiency Rating: C
Offers Invited Between £110,000 And £120,000
A modern and well presented three bedroom end of terrace ideally located close to local shops, bus routes and other local amenities. The property benefits from off street parking, UPVC double glazing, single garage and gas central heating. In brief the accommodation comprises:
Lounge With Wood Burning Stove
Garden To Rear
4.42m (14'6") x 3.15m (10'4") max
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink, radiator, uPVC double glazed window to rear, vinyl flooring.
4.93m (16'2") incl built-in wardrobes x 2.51m (8'3")
UPVC double glazed window to front, Storage cupboard, double radiator, sliding wardrobes.
3.38m (11'1") x 1.83m (6')
UPVC double glazed window to front, double radiator, fitted carpet.
2.74m (9') x 2.51m (8'3")
UPVC double glazed window to rear, double radiator, fitted carpet.
Bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, uPVC double glazed window to rear, vinyl flooring, heated towel rail.
Fitted carpet, UPVC double glazed window to side, double radiator. Access to Loft housing combi boiler.
Gardens to front and rear with off street parking and single garage.
4.37m (14'4") x 4.27m (14')
UPVC double glazed window to front, uPVC double glazed window to side, fitted carpet, wood burning stove.
UPVC double glazed window to front and side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69495041.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8259961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northgate Estate Agents & Property Management, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.