4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBeaufoys Close, Ferndown
- Contact Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown
- Intriguingly spacious and superbly re-modelled
- Four double bedrooms
- 35ft x 32ft Kitchen/breakfast room/dining room/lounge
- Three luxuriously finished en-suites
- Large family bathroom/shower room
- 100ft x 100ft South facing rear garden
- Geneorus off-road parking and a double garage
An intriguingly spacious and superbly re-modelled four double bedroom, four bathroom detached bungalow with a double garage, 100ft private and south facing rear garden and annexe potential. Sitting on a plot measuring approximately 0.4 of an acre, tucked away in a prestigious sylvan setting within one of Ferndown’s most sought after and convenient locations.
• 21ft Reception hall with a polished porcelain tiled floor
• WOW factor 35ft x 32ft kitchen/breakfast room/dining room/lounge
• The kitchen has been beautifully finished with extensive Corian work surfaces and a central island unit forming a breakfast bar, atrium ceiling skylight allowing lots of natural light, integrated Bosch oven, hob and extractor, integrated dishwasher, space for an American style fridge/freezer and LED underpinned lighting
• Dining area with large double glazed sliding patio doors providing a beautiful outlook across the private rear garden and out to the patio
• Open plan lounge space also with large double glazed sliding patio doors leading out to the garden
• Master bedroom with double glazed sliding patio doors out to the rear garden and a walk in wardrobe with fitted hanging rails and shelving
• Luxuriously finished en-suite shower room with a walk in shower area and a walk in wardrobe
• Guest bedroom with double glazed French doors leading out to the garden
• En-suite wet room finished in a contemporary white suite with a walk in shower area
• Third double bedroom
• Large family bathroom/shower room sumptuously finished in a contemporary style incorporating a pear drop bath with mixer taps and separate shower attachment, as well as a large walk in shower area
• Guest/fourth bedroom with two sets of double glazed French doors leading out to the garden
• En-suite shower room finished in a stylish white suite
• 100ft x 100ft Rear garden facing a southerly aspect and offering an excellent degree of seclusion
• Front block paviour driveway providing generous off-road parking for several vehicles which in turn leads up to a double garage
• Double garage with a remote controlled up and over door, light, power, plumbing for a washing machine and a door leading directly into the property
• Double glazing, UPVC fascias and soffits, underfloor heating throughout the majority of the bungalow and a gas-fired central heating system
Ferndown offers an excellent range of shopping, leisure and recreational facilities to include Tesco’s supermarket, M&S Simply Food, banks, library, doctors surgery and pharmacies, with the town centre located less than 1 mile away. Ferndown also benefits from three golf courses, one if which is a Championship course on Golf Links Road approximately 1.5 miles away. The nearest bus stop is approximately a 350 metre walk away offering many routes to include Bournemouth town centre with it miles of sandy beaches, the historic town of Poole and the market towns of both Wimborne and Ringwood. Access to a local nature reserve from Redwood Drive is approximately ½ a mile away.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: F EPC RATING: D
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69496210.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 134360. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.