3 bedroom terraced house for saleSt. Bartholomews Road, Reading, RG1
- Three bedrooms
- Sitting room with fireplace
- Dining room with fireplace and wood floor
- Kitchen-breakfast room with appliances
- Utility room; EPC rating: D
- Three piece bathroom suite with shower
This delightful bay fronted Victorian terrace home is located in a highly sought after tree-lined University address adjacent to Palmer Park. The property has retained a number of period features and the ground floor accommodation is complimented by a generous kitchen-breakfast room, separate reception rooms with fireplaces and a usable half cellar. Conveniently positioned for walking distance to the town centre, Thames Valley Business Park, leisure facilities as well as local bus routes and the A329m nearby and further benefits from no onward chain complications.
Sitting Room 4.04m (13'3) x 2.95m (9'8)
Dining Room 4.01m (13'2) x 3.3m (10'10)
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 5.08m (16'8) x 2.69m (8'10)
Utility 2.72m (8'11) x 2.46m (8'1)
Bedroom One 4.01m (13'2) x 3.3m (10'10)
Bedroom Two 3.3m (10'10) x 3.07m (10'1)
Bedroom Three 2.74m (9') x 2.46m (8'1)
Enjoying a westerly aspect with a gravelled patio area leading to a lawned garden.
Residents parking via permits issued by Reading Borough Council.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69497516.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 66028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.