4 bedroom detached house for saleSpacious detached cottage with terraced garden & valley views
Withdrawn from Market
- VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE - CLICK THE 'VIDEO TOUR'/'VIRTUAL TOUR' TAB
- Four Bedroom Detached Cottage
- Off Road Parking For A Number Of Cars
- Master Bedroom & En-Suite
- Large Terraced Garden
- Views Of The Tamar Valley
- Near To Rail Links To Plymouth
- A Number Of Sheds & Outbuildings
- Countryside Walks Close By
VIDEO/VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE for this property. Set right in the heart of the historic Tamar Valley, this four bedroom cottage offers plenty of flexible accommodation inside and a terraced garden to both sides. As you enter the property, you proceed into the long kitchen and breakfast area, a range of country style wall and base units marry perfectly with the natural wood effect work surfaces. Plenty of cupboard space provides all the storage you would need. The kitchen leads to the snug which is a cosy room with a feature fireplace currently housing an electric wood burner style fire.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69498263.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8239780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.