5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBurghfield Village, Reading, RG30
- Stunning Kitchen/Family Room with Bi-Fold Doors
- Five Double Bedrooms and Three Bathrooms
- Sitting Room, Dining Room, Study & Conservatory
- Presented in Excellent Order
- Views Over Open Fields
- Within Catchment for Burghfield St Mary's C of E Primary
Stunning family home located within the school catchment for Burghfield St Mary's C of E Primary School. Overlooking open fields this property is ideally located within the popular Burghfield Village. The home as been vastly improved by the current owners and offers flexible and spacious accommodation throughout. The property also sits in the middle of its good sized plot, giving the property a private and secluded rear garden and a large frontage with off road parking for several cars. Internally the property has been extended to offer an truly remarkable kitchen/family room with bi-fold doors leading to the garden. EPC Rating C
The area of Burghfield comprises Burghfield Common and Burghfield Village and is located within West Berkshire. There is a range of schooling from playgroups to secondary education (The Willink School) and a range of facilities including Tesco Express, village stores, green grocers, pet shop, bakery, chemist, health centre, vet, churches, post office, village hall, garages, recreation grounds and leisure centre with swimming pool and gym. The area also boasts a variety of woodland walks and bridle paths and there are numerous country pubs within a few miles drive. There is good commutable access to the nearby towns of Reading, Newbury and Basingstoke and motorway networks M3 and M4. A regular bus service takes you to and from Reading town centre, and there are rail links at Mortimer and Theale.
Entrance hall with stairs to first floor and doors to all downstairs accommodation which briefly comprises: Study, Dining Room, Conservatory, Sitting Room, Kitchen/Family Room, Utility and WC.
On the first floor there are 3 Double Bedrooms, Including Master with Ensuite, Family Bathroom and stairs to the second floor.
The second floor comprises 2 Double Bedrooms and a Shower Room.
To the front there is ample off road parking for several cars and to the rear there is a private and enclosed garden.
LOCAL AUTHORITY and SERVICES
Mains Gas, Water and Electric
West Berkshire Council band E.
Through our in house Conveyancing team, we can ensure ease and efficiency for a competitive, no-sale, no-fee quote. Ask us for a quote today.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
In accordance with HMRC Anti Money Laundering Regulations a buyer(s) must attend our office to provide Photo Identification and Proof of Address (valid in last 3 months) once a sale is agreed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 106204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Burghfield Common. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.