3 bedroom terraced house for saleLocksway Road, Southsea, Hampshire, PO4
- Rarely Available Three Bedroom Home
- A stones throw from Milton Locks and the sea.
- Potential for Parking (Subject to planning)
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor W.C
- Upstairs Bathroom With Shower Cubicle and Seperate W.C
- No Forward Chain. Be quick to view. 02392 691111
Braeburn are delighted to bring to the market this rarely available three bedroom property, just a stones throw from Milton Locks and the sea. Close to local bus routes and amenities, this property has plenty to offer including gas central heating, double glazing and potential for parking (subject to planning). The property is offered with no forward chain, further improvements required, be quick to view.
Double glazed front door to:
Entrance hall, radiator, laminate floor, plain plastered walls with emulsion finish, coving, stairs to first floor, door to:
Lounge 16'0 (4.89m) x 11'4 (3.46m)
Double glazed bow window to front aspect, radiator, plain plastered walls with emulsion finish, gas fire with back boiler, coving, laminate floor, arch to:
Dining Room 12'0 (2.44m) x 8'0 (2.44m)
Double glazed sliding doors to conservatory, radiator, plain plastered walls with emulsion finish, coving, under stairs storage cupboard, dado rail, door to:
Kitchen 10'7 (3.25m) x 8'7 (2.63m)
Double glazed window overlooking garden, range of wall and base units, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, gas cooker point, sink drainer, tiled splash backs, tiled floor, double glazed door to garden.
Conservatory 6'11 (2.11m) x 5'8 (1.74m)
Triplex roof, double glazed windows to rear and side aspect, tiled floor, double glazed door to garden
Landing, loft access, large airing cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom One 11'9 (3.60m) x 11'9 (3.60m)
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, plain plastered walls with emulsion finish, coving, built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 11'8 (8'8 (2.65m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built in double wardrobe, coving, views toward sea.
Bedroom Three 8'9 (2.68m) x 7'11 (2.43m)
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, coving.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, tiled walls, bath, shower cubicle, hand basin in vanity unit, coving.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, low level W.C, plain plastered walls with emulsion finish, coving.
To the front of the property is a walled and paved garden which could offer potential off road parking (subject to planning). To the rear of the property is a southerly facing garden which has a paved patio, a side path leading to rear pedestrian access, a lawn with flower borders and an outside tap. In addition there is a double glazed door to a ground floor W.C and a brick built shed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference bb803Lockssjos. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Braeburn Independent Estate Agents, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.