2 bedroom house for saleKings Road West,Newbury,RG14
- Living Room with Wood Burner
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Master Bedroom With Fitted Wardrobes
- Further Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- Well Presented Rear Garden With Decking Area
- Central Location
- Accessible to Newbury Train Station
- Gas Central Heating
- Viewing Highly Recommended
In central Newbury sits this two bedroom, well presented terrace house. This property offers character features and is highly recommended for viewing.
‘Under the terms of the 1979 Estate Agents Act and our Code of Practice, we hereby give notice that the vendor of this property is an Employee, or an Associate of an Employee of The Chancellors Group of State Agents Ltd, or is an Associate of the Chancellors Group of Estate Agents Ltd itself.’
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2499369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Newbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.