2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleLangdale Avenue, Chichester, West Sussex
- 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Decorated throughout in neutral tones
- Beautiful front & rear gardens
- Garage & off road parking
- No Forward Chain
- EPC energy rating D (65)
Are you looking for somewhere that you can put your own stamp on? Then we have the property for you. With the potential to not only modernise but have the ability to extend up in to the loft space, and into the garden (subject to planning consents), you could reconfigure the property to make it your forever home.
Being within close proximity of the City Centre, all the local shops including a supermarket and coffee shops, this property literally has everything you need and more.
If you're a keen gardener then you will love the garden here. There is enough to keep an avid gardener happy, while still being easy to maintain if you prefer to spend your time in the garden sitting in a deck chair. With a generally westerly aspect, evenings on the patio as the sun sets will be a delight.
The accommodation offers two good size double bedrooms, and a good size bathroom.
There will be no problems with parking as the property offers a garage and off road parking.
Available chain free this property won't be around for long!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This home has lots of fond memories and has been a really enjoyable place to live. My parents had the option some years ago to extend the garden by purchasing a piece of land at the end from the Local Authority, as you can see it was a real passion. We have kept on top of the maintenance of the property, updating and upgrading things as and when they have needed it.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 19'9 x 11'6 (6.02m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'7 x 10'4 (4.14m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'5 x 10'4 (3.18m x 3.15m)
- Kitchen: 10'5 x 9'6 (3.18m x 2.90m)
- Bathroom: 8'4 x 5'6 (2.54m x 1.68m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage and Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69500966.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.