2 bedroom bungalow for saleChapel Road, Tetney, DN36
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Popular village location
- Short walking distance to shops
- 2 Bedrooms
- Plentiful off-road parking
- Large South facing rear garden
- Close to A16 Commuter links
- Gas Ch and Double Glazing
- EPC Rating - D
A spacious, 2 Bedroom detached bungalow located in the popular commuter village of Tetney. Occupying a very convenient position and a very generous plot, this terrific home would make an ideal proposition for a buyer looking to downsize and experience idyllic village life.
The property is served by the following accommodation; an Entrance Hall, Large Lounge with patio doors onto the garden, a modern Kitchen, Family Bathroom and 2 good sized Bedrooms. It also has the modern benefits of gas central heating and double glazing.
Externally, this property excels on an extremely private plot. It has a low maintenance front garden, a very long drive with plentiful off-road parking, a garage and finally, a large, private, South facing rear garden with a summer house.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69503759.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRR170954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Grimsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.