5 bedroom detached house for saleUphill Road, Mill Hill
- APPROXIMATELY 1/2 ACRE PLOT
- FIVE BEDROOMS
- FOUR BATHROOMS (3 EN-SUITE)
- FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS
- DOUBLE WIDTH GARAGE & OSP FOR SEVERAL CARS
- AMAZING 230' REAR GARDEN
- HEATED SWIMMING POOL
- CLOSE TO THAMESLINK STATION, RESTAURANTS & LOCAL SHOPS
Occupying a double width plot, extending to approximately 1/2 an acre and set towards the lower part of one of Mill Hill's most sought roads is this large, double fronted detached family home.
Set back from the road, behind a carriage driveway the house, which has been in the same family ownership for the last 40 years, provides generous living over 3 floors. Although already over 3700 sq ft there is scope to substantially extend STPP.
The accommodation includes Principal Bedroom suite with en-suite Bathroom and en-suite Dressing/Shower Room, Four further Bedrooms, Two further Bathrooms (1 en-suite), Kitchen, large Drawing Room, Three further Reception Rooms and 2 Wcs.
Externally there is an incredible, landscaped, 230' rear garden with heated swimming pool and a detached summer house (including changing room, shower and Kitchenette), double width Garage and large carriage driveway giving parking for several cars.
Uphill Road is within close proximity of Mill Hill Thameslink station providing direct links into The City in approximately 20 minutes and offers convenient access to a large network of highly regarded schools. The open spaces at Mill Hill Park and Arrandene are within easy reach as are various places of worship.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69509263.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RJE1001676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard James, Mill Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.