2 bedroom apartment for saleCoral Apartments Western Gateway E16
Sold by Us
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- 4th Floor Position
- 1,020 Sq. Ft. Internally
- Private Terrace over Marina
- Off Street Parking
- Modern Waterside Development
- Ground Rent: £250.00 Per Annum
- Service Charge: £4,123.25 Per Annum
- Lease Length: 141 Years Unexpired
- Council Tax: Band (G)
This fabulous two bedroom, two bathroom apartment boasts direct marina views that can be enjoyed from a beautiful balcony located on the fourth floor of a modern development.
Comprising a sensational reception room leading onto a dining room and seating area, whilst providing access to a balcony, stylish kitchen with integrated appliances, bright master bedroom with en-suite shower room, excellent sized second bedroom, family bathroom, 24hr concierge, residents gymnasium and underground parking.
Coral Apartments is moments from the amenities of Canary Wharf and the cinema and restaurants of West India Quay, as well as the River Thames, whilst the development boasts communal gardens, gymnasium, sauna, 24hr concierge and a business suite.
Local transport links include Royal Victoria (DLR), Custom House (future Crossrail) and many quick routes into and out of London for the motorist.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69509378.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102945000807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Brook, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.