1 bedroom apartment for saleAlaska Apartments Royal Victoria Dock E16
Sold by Us
- One Bedroom Apartment
- 703 Sq. Ft. Internally
- 7th Floor Location
- Private Balcony
- 24hr Concierge
- Close to Custom House (Crossrail)
- Service Charge: £2,500.00 Per Annum
- Ground Rent: £100.00 Per Annum
- Lease Length: 145 Years Approx
- Council Tax: Band (D)
Set next to the Royal Victoria Dock, this smart and stylish one bedroom apartment enjoys a 7th floor position within a modern development with communal gymnasium and porter.
Boasting views towards Canary Wharf and the O2 arena the property comprises generous reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows at one end that allow full enjoyment of the impressive vista, fully fitted kitchen, spacious double bedroom, bathroom and private balcony.
Alaska Apartments is perfectly placed for use of the many attractions that can be found in and around the Royal Docks including local bars, restaurants and a water sports centre.
Local transport links include Royal Victoria & Custom House Station (DLR) and a selection of useful A roads for access into the City and Canary Wharf.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69509447.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102945000822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Brook, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.