2 bedroom apartment for saleAlaska Apartments Western Gateway E16
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Twelfth Floor Location
- 850 Sq. Ft. Internally
- Underground Parking
- Just Moments From Royal Victoria DLR
- No Onward Chain
- Service Charge 2016: £3,700.00 Per Annum
- Ground Rent 2013: £300.00 Per Annum
- Lease Length: 145 Years Unexpired
- Council Tax: Band E
Two bedroomed apartment, situated on the twelfth floor of a secure modern dock-side development and benefits from fantastic views towards the O2 Arena and beyond, private balcony, lift access and a great location close to a wealth of Royal Docks amenities and Royal Victoria DLR Station.
The property comprises a superb open-plan reception room/kitchen with space for dining with doors opening on to a private balcony with breath-taking views across London, master bedroom with en-suite shower room plus fitted wardrobes and far-reaching views across North/East London, additional bedroom with fitted wardrobes and modern bathroom. This property comes with the added benefit of underground parking, which can also be used as a great income generator.
Alaska Apartments is a striking modern development close to the Excel Complex and a great selection of Royal Docks shops, bars and restaurants.
Transport links close to the property include Royal Victoria Station (DLR services).
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102945000412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Brook, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.