1 bedroom apartment for saleAdriatic Apartments, Western Gateway, E16
- One Bedroom Apartment
- First Floor Location
- 515 Sq. Ft. Internally
- Gymnasium & 24 Hour Concierge
- Close To Royal Victoria DLR Station
- Views Directly Over the Marina
- Service Charge: £2,640.00 Per Annum (Approx)
- Ground Rent: £250.00 Per Annum
- Lease Length: 144 Years Remaining
- Council Tax: Band C
Presented in excellent condition throughout with high-quality fixtures, this superb one bedroom, first floor apartment is located within a prime location for all local amenities and boasts views over Excel Marina.
This property comprises luxury open-plan living area & kitchen with Bosch appliances, a smart Juliet balcony, floor to ceiling windows which face directly towards the Excel Marina, along with a bright and airy bedroom and stunning southerly views & tiled bathroom with Grohe fittings. The development further boasts a resident's gymnasium & 24hr concierge service.
A wide range of bars, restaurants and shops can be found within Canary Wharf, whilst the River Thames and London City Airport are only moments away.
Royal Victoria Dock (DLR) is the nearest station with the A13/M25 allowing the motorist easy access in and out of London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69509564.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102945000965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Brook, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.