1 bedroom apartment for saleHoola Royal Victoria Dock E16
Withdrawn from Market
- One Bedroom Apartment
- 7th Floor Location
- 612 Sq. Ft. Internally
- Private Balcony
- Residents Gym & 24hr Concierge
- Excellent Investment Opportunity
- Service Charge: £2,601.00 Per Annum
- Ground Rent: £400.00 Per Annum
- Lease Length: 999 Years from New
- Council Tax: Band (C)
Offering a private balcony, resident's gymnasium, 24hr concierge and spacious open plan living, this one bedroom 612 sq. ft. apartment is in the impressive Hoola development.
Featuring floor-to-ceiling windows to the open-plan lounge/kitchen, with integrated appliances, double bedroom, chic master bathroom, two utility cupboards & a sizeable private terrace.
This development also boasts a private resident's gymnasium & 24hr concierge and is located in the stunning surrounds of Excel Marina, just moments from the Emirates Cable Car, Siemens Crystal & O2 Arena.
Royal Victoria (DLR) & Canning Town (Jubilee) are within easy reach, connecting to the City of London & Canary Wharf, whilst the Emirates Cable Car is located opposite the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69509672.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102945000978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Brook, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.