2 bedroom apartment for saleWestern Gateway Royal Victoria Dock E16
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- 725 Sq. Ft. Internally
- 4th Floor Location
- Private Balcony
- Off Street Parking
- Resident's Gymnasium & Porter
- Custom House (Crossrail) Station
- Service Charge: £2,300.00 Per Annum
- Ground Rent: £350.00 Per Annum
- Lease Length: 182 years unexpired
This fantastic two bedroomed apartment has light and airy living space with a modern finish and includes an allocated parking space.
The property comprises reception room with ample/separate space to dine, fitted kitchen with a range of appliances, master bedroom and en-suite shower room, second bedroom, bathroom, residents porter & gymnasium.
Westgate is perfectly placed for use of the many attractions that can be found in and around the Royal Docks including local bars, restaurants and a water sports centre. On top of this you are going to be a short walk from the future Crossrail Station at Custom House making this an ideal investment opportunity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69509828.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102945000874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Brook, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.