1 bedroom apartment for saleReverence House, Colindale Avenue, London, NW9
- 998 year leasehold
- 10 year LABC warranty
- Walking distance to Colindale underground station
- Close to an abundance of green spaces
- Excellent connections to Central London
- Located in the heart of a major regeneration area
A 609 sq. ft. 1 bedroom apartment located on the 1st floor with a benefit of a large terrace within this fantastic new development of Reverence House in Colindale Gardens.
Colindale Gardens is a brand new regeneration development situated in North West London, set to offer a selection of spacious apartments, parkland and a vast array of facilities.
Features to note:
- Integrated kitchen appliances including oven, ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer and washer dryer (where applicable)
- Built in wardrobes to master bedroom
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Secure video entry system
- Concierge service
- Resident's gymnasium with sauna and steam room
- Brent cross shopping centre is close by
- Within close proximity of Hampstead Heath
- Excellent transport links from Colindale Gardens just a few minutes walk away
- Easy access to The City and West End
Further regenerations plans for the area include an expanded range of shops, a cinema and more restaurants.
Please note the images provided are intended for illustrative purposes only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69510380.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WED170349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.