3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSwanholm Gardens, Calcot, Reading, RG31
- Communal Residents Parking Spaces & Single Garage
- 3 Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Ideally Located for Local School, Shops and Recreational Ground
- Great Access to Both M4 and Reading Town Centre
- Private and Enclosed Rear Garden
- End Of Terrace Family Home
Family home located within good school catchments and close to nearby amenities including shops & recreation grounds. The home also offers excellent access to both the M4 and Reading Town Centre. In addition to the internal accommodation, the property also benefits from having communal residents parking and a single garage. EPC Rating D.
Calcot is located within West Berkshire and is well suited for commutable access to the nearby towns of Reading and Newbury, the M4 motorway and rail links at Reading and Theale. A short drive will take you to a range of facilities for everyday life including schooling, supermarkets, banks, doctors, hardware stores, travel agents, and pubs, and for the sports minded there are golf courses and swimming pools. The Kennet and Avon canal and country walks are close by.
Entrance Hall with stairs to first floor and doors to Kitchen and Lounge/Diner
On the first floor there are 3 Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom.
There is a private and enclosed garden to the rear of the property. The home also has communal residents parking spaces and a garage.
LOCAL AUTHORITY and SERVICES
Mains Gas, Water and Electric
West Berkshire Council band C.
Through our in house Conveyancing team, we can ensure ease and efficiency for a competitive, no-sale, no-fee quote. Ask us for a quote today.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
In accordance with HMRC Anti Money Laundering Regulations a buyer(s) must attend our office to provide Photo Identification and Proof of Address (valid in last 3 months) once a sale is agreed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 149371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Burghfield Common. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.