2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Madison, Marsh Wall, Canary Wharf, London, E14
- 24 hour concierge
- Fully equipped resident's gym
- The Highline Club
- Please note some photos are computer generated are indicative only
- Resident's spa facilities
- Liberty Square - 1 acre of green space
- Car parking available
- Secure bicycle storage
A luxurious and elegant apartment located on the 24th floor boasting expansive views of the Millwall Dock
A high-powered, fast-moving area which looks forward to an exciting future, Canary Wharf has a vibrant energy which attracts those looking to explore new ideas, embrace new fashions, sample the latest culinary trends and enjoy all the finer things in life.
The infrastructure of Canary Wharf is constantly developing. In the space of 10 years the number of people employed in Canary Wharf has grown exponentially, making it a leading centre for finance and insurance, and home to numerous international corporations.
Set in a landmark location with Canary Wharf right on its doorstep, The Madison raises sophisticated city living to new heights of excellence. Soaring 53 storeys high and standing 182m tall, it offers unparalleled views of one of London's most dynamic areas.
With 2.6 metre floor-to-ceiling heights and generous internal space, the design and layout of these superb apartments has been meticulously planned to ensure maximum daylight while taking advantage of the panoramic views.
Square Footage: 862 sq ft
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CND170279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.