3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRitchie Place, Callander
- Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge & Dining/Kitchen
- GCH & DG
- EPC C(73)
An attractive 3 bedroom modern detached bungalow with lounge, dining/kitchen , conservatory & good size rear garden. The property is situated within a peaceful cul-de-sac, of a sought after and rarely available residential development. Viewing highly recommended....
The property offers well-presented and easily maintained accommodation which has the added benefit of one level living. Internally the home consists of entrance vestibule with cloak storage, spacious breakfasting kitchen with an array of floor and wall units, conservatory, bathroom with over bath shower and three double bedrooms with the master benefiting from en-suite shower facilities and double fitted wardrobes. The accommodation is completed by an exceptionally generous lounge with feature fireplace and box bay window. The lounge has ample space for a dining table.
The property is decorated in bright décor throughout. Fixtures and fittings are to a good standard and are complimented by quality flooring. The home benefits from double glazing and gas central heating.
To the front of the home are attractive gardens mainly laid to lawn. A mono-block driveway provides off-street parking and access to the single garage. In addition there is a second extensive driveway which is ideal for parking of additional cars, caravan, boat or motorhome. The rear more private gardens are south facing and consist of lawn and bright patio. Substantial timber fencing provides additional privacy and security.
Lounge 19' 7" max into bay window x 17' 7" max ( 5.97m max into bay window x 5.36m max )
Kitchen 12' 11" max x 11' 6" max ( 3.94m max x 3.51m max )
Conservatory 11' 3" x 10' 6" ( 3.43m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.48m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 3 11' 8" x 9' ( 3.56m x 2.74m )
The town of Callander is renowned for its lovely setting amidst the Trossachs, now part of the National Park and providing good local shopping and excellent schooling facilities, as well as being on the doorstep of some glorious countryside, which provides all forms of amenities for outdoor enthusiasts. Callander is well located for access to Central Scotland, Stirling being 14 miles away and Glasgow about 37 miles. As a consequence the town has become increasingly popular with commuters to the major towns as well as being an important centre for tourism. Schools - Callander Primary School and McLaren High School.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI108141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.