5 bedroom detached house for saleBowley Lane, South Mundham, Chichester, West Sussex
- Versatile detached 5 bedroom family home
- En suite to both master & guest bedrooms
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- Double car barn & off road parking
- Situated in a truly rural position
- EPC energy rating D (55)
This stunning detached house has so much to offer. With a square footage in excess of 3000 sq ft and spectacular views this really is an exceptional property. Located in a rural position surrounded by arable farmland just over 3 miles south of Chichester, the position could not be more idyllic. Arranged over 2 floors the accommodation is fantastic and very versatile, in particular the second floor has recently been converted to provide an amazing space. The sitting room could quite easily be adapted to create further bedrooms, bathrooms or living accommodation. Every space on the first floor enjoys outlooks across the surrounding countryside. The large bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and walk in wardrobe. The ground floor offers a copious amount of space. The enclosed porch is the perfect space to leave outside clothes and shoes, this opens into the main entrance hall, where you will find the bespoke oak staircase leading upstairs. 4 bedrooms, including 3 double rooms can be found on the ground floor, as well as a modern family bathroom and en-suite bathroom. The great sized living room, with wood burning stove, opens onto the garden for those beautiful summer days and has its own study area. The large kitchen diner is perfect for family gatherings and has the added bonus of 2 utility rooms. This very generous plot includes a detached double car barn for your cherished vehicles and lots of parking. To the rear of the property is a large garden surrounded by fields.
What the Owner says:
We had been looking for a property in the right position for months when we first stumbled across this then detached bungalow. It was the only property with rural aspects on three sides. We have over the years improved the property and its size by adding the second floor which further improved the views.We now no longer require all this space and have made the decision to down-size, we know that finding a smaller version of our home may take some time so would be prepared to move out if required.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 20'10 x 19'11 (6.35m x 6.07m)
- Study Area: 14'1 x 8'0 (4.30m x 2.44m)
- Utility Room: 13'3 x 8'1 (4.04m x 2.47m)
- Boot Room/WC: 7'0 x 6'8 (2.14m x 2.03m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 21'0 x 11'11 (6.41m x 3.63m)
- Master Bedroom: 18'0 x 9'11 (5.49m x 3.02m)
- En-Suite Bathroom: 11'2 x 7'1 (3.41m x 2.16m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 11'10 (3.66m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'0 x 10'10 (3.66m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'3 x 8'10 (3.13m x 2.69m)
- Bathroom: 6'10 x 6'7 (2.08m x 2.01m)
- Living Room: 33'11 x 23'1 (10.34m x 7.04m)
- Bedroom 5: 27'7 x 15'6 (8.41m x 4.73m)
- En-Suite Bathroom: 13'11 x 7'0 (4.24m x 2.14m)
- Walk in Wardrobe
- Storage Area: 7'0 x 5'1 (2.14m x 1.55m)
- Double Car Barn
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69513191.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.