5 bedroom duplex for saleBeach Walk, Whitstable
A truly unique property enviably positioned in Beach Walk, one of Whitstable's most coveted sea facing locations, from where it commands far reaching views across Whitstable bay and the beach. The property is a short stroll from the charming town centre, Whitstable harbour and railway station (0.6 of a mile).
The beautifully presented and exceptionally generous accommodation totals 4022 sq ft (364 sq m) tastefully refurbished by the current owners and is arranged over two floors to provide an entrance vestibule, living/dining room incorporating a study area, a sitting room with wood burning stove and casement doors opening to a sea facing balcony, a smartly fitted kitchen, spacious landing, a master bedroom suite with free-standing roll top bath, four additional bedrooms (three doubles) a generous dressing room, three shower rooms (two en-suite) and a luxurious family bathroom. The kitchen and bathrooms benefit from underfloor heating.
There is a private courtyard garden accessed from the master bedroom. The property also benefits from an oversized double garage accessed from Beach Walk, a commodity rarely found so close to the beach.
Location - Beach Walk is a coveted beach front location a short stroll from the fashionable and charming town centre which boasts an array of delicatessens, restaurants and boutique shops. Just moments from the town centre you can meander through the town’s historic alleyways leading to Whitstable’s beautiful coastline and working harbour with fish market. Located between Whitstable and Tankerton is Whitstable Castle which is a popular attraction offering a wide range of social and cultural events along with its now celebrated ‘Regency’ style gardens. A short stroll up Tower Hill will take you to Tankerton slopes and the Castle Tea Gardens where you can enjoy stunning sea views over Whitstable Bay and the Isle of Sheppey. Mainline railway services are available at Whitstable station (0.5 of a mile distant), offering fast and frequent services to London (Victoria approximately 80mins) with high speed links to London St Pancras (approximately 73mins) and the A299 is also easily accessible linking with the A2/ M2 providing access to the channel ports and subsequent motorway network.
Accommodation - The accommodation and approximate measurements are:
Ground Floor -
• Sitting Room - 6.78m x 5.05m (22'3" x 16'7") - at maximum points and opening to:-
• Balcony - 6.78m x 1.02m (22'3" x 3'4" ) -
• Living/Dining Room - 11.00m x 7.72m (36'1" x 25'4") - at maximum points and incorporating:-
• Study Area - 4.01m x 2.18m (13'2" x 7'2") -
• Kitchen - 6.02m x 3.18m (19'9" x 10'5" ) -
• Master Bedroom - 6.78m x 2.01m (22'3" x 6'7" ) - at maximum points.
• En-Suite Shower Room -
• Bedroom 2 - 4.80m x 4.07m (15'9" x 13'4") - at maximum points.
• En-Suite Shower Room -
• Shower Room -
First Floor -
• Dressing Room - 3.61m x 3.46m (11'10" x 11'4") -
• Bedroom 3 - 4.62m x 3.25m (15'2" x 10'8") - at maximum points.
• Bedroom 4 - 3.48m x 3.25m (11'5" x 10'8") - at maximum points.
• Bedroom 5 - 3.48m x 2.44m ( 11'5" x 8'0") -
• Bathroom -
• Double Garage - 9.50m x 6.12m (31'2" x 20'1") - at maximum points.
• Courtyard Garden -
Tenure - Freehold - including income from 3 x ground rents (subject to confirmation from vendor's solicitor).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69514721.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27332878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christopher Hodgson, Whitstable. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.