2 bedroom apartment for saleSaltergate, Chesterfield
- Town Centre Apartment
- Off Street Parking
- Superb Specification
- Communal Grounds
*** THE CLAREMONT - ALL PLOTS RESERVED ***
*** NEW BUILD APARTMENT IN TOWN CENTRE LOCATION ***
* The highly desirable Claremont is an attractive Two Bedroom Apartment offering spacious, Town Centre accommodation. A large, open plan kitchen, dining and living area runs across the back of this home with views out over a communal garden. The kitchen design incorporates an inset stainless steel sink and veg bowl and a range of built-in appliances including an oven and microwave, stylish gas hob with extractor canopy over, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer. The Claremont also boasts two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom fitted with a contemporary suite and tiles. Outside, each Claremont has a designated parking space immediately next to the block of apartments.
* Lime Tree Park is a superb development located just off Saltergate within walking distance of the Town Centre, and also being well placed for the various amenities on Newbold Road. The development is also located within the normal catchment area for Brookfield Community School.
* This unique location benefits from easy access to the town centre, but the long tree lined private drive enhances the feel of this superb development. Its no surprise that it has been one of the quickest selling developments in Chesterfield for many years.
* The Woodall specification needs to be seen to be appreciated, fortunately you can experience it by asking us to arrange a visit to their stunning show home.
Help To Buy - Help to Buy is a set of Government schemes designed to help you in the property market. Whether you're a first time buyer or looking to move up the property ladder, Help to Buy schemes are available on all our homes in England up to £600,000.
The Government-backed Help to Buy scheme is intended to make mortgage more readily available to hard working people like you and may help you qualify for some of the best mortgage rates around.
Internal Features - High quality contemporary internal doors with a range of furniture
Ceilings and walls finished in premium emulsion throughout
Designated storage cupboard
High quality carpets and tiling to the floor throughout
Intruder and security alarm system throughout
Gas central heating with radiators throughout
TV aerial points to Lounge, Breakfast Room and some Bedrooms
Loft and exterior wall insulation
External Features - Landscaped communal front garden in accordance with development plan
Front GRP composite door with multi-point locking system
Front entrance light
White uPVC double glazed windows with locking system
Garage and block paved driveway (Included on selected plots on site)
Private parking area
Turf and patio area in rear communal garden
Designated waste storage area
On The Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - With staircase rising up to the First Floor accommodation.
Living/Kitchen/Dining - 1.35m x 6.71m (4'5 x 22'0) - Fully fitted designer kitchen with a wide range of unit styles and colours available
Fully tiled kitchen floor
Designated family/dining area
Laminate worktop with associated edging and upstand
Integrated stainless steel double oven
Integrated microwave oven
Five burner gas hob
Extractor and canopy
1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer
Designer chrome mixer taps
Chrome low voltage downlighters in ceiling
On The First Floor -
Bedroom One - 3.86m x 3.12m (12'8 x 10'3) -
Dressing Room - 1.75m x 2.29m (5'9 x 7'6) -
Bedroom Two - 2.18m x 3.53m (7'2 x 11'7) -
Bathroom - 1.75m x 2.01m (5'9 x 6'7) - Range of stylish full height tiling in a range of colours and textures - including a feature wall
Fully tiled bathroom floor
High quality white sanitaryware - including bath and semi-ped basin
Contemporary chrome single lever brassware fittings and mixer valves
Heated towel rail
Optional Upgrades - (Available to add at the buyers expense. Availability dependant on build stage and time of purchase)
Bathroom, Shower Room and WC floor and wall tiles
Kitchen floor tiles
Additional tiling throughout the home
Appliances - Induction hobs, ceramic hob
Fitted designer wardrobes to bedrooms
Brushed steel/chrome sockets throughout the house
LED downlighters throughout house and plinth lights to kitchen
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27333397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.