3 bedroom terraced house for saleNewton Road, St Annes, Lancashire, FY8
- Mid Terrace Family Home With Cottage Style Features
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Conservatory To Rear
- Enclosed Garden To Rear With Large Shed
- Gas Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazing
- Close To Many Amenities Including Park, Shops & Schools
- Easy Reach Of Motorway Links and the seafront
- Viewing Essential To Appreciate
If you are looking for a mid terrace family home in a quiet location and within easy reach of surrounding amenities, then take a look at this. This lovely home is ideal for first/second time buyers, but would also make a great little investment for an investor.
Internally you will find a lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, separate conservatory currently used as a playroom, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is off-road parking to the front, whilst to the rear there is an enclosed lawned garden with a large shed offering outdoor storage.
Further benefits include uPVC double glazing & gas central heating. Viewing is essential to appreciate the cottage style qualities & features on offer, so book your viewing now before you miss out.
To the front of the property is a paved driveway for a car whilst there is plenty of on-road parking also available. To the rear is an enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn, a large timber shed and planted borders with various bushes.
A good sized double bedroom with a window to the front, a feature exposed brick fireplace with cast iron fireplace, and plenty of space for a set of wardrobes.
Another double bedroom with a window to the rear, and a built-in cupboard housing the combi boiler.
A good sized single bedroom with a window to the front and a built-in storage cupboard.
There is a modern three piece suite including a bath with overhead shower & screen. The bathroom boasts PVC cladded walls and spot lights in the ceiling. Additionally there is an opaque window to the rear.
Approached via a uPVC door, stairs lead to the first floor and a door leads into the lounge.
A good sized lounge with space for a dining table and chairs. There is a feature fireplace with living flame gas fire and laminate wood flooring. There is a door leading to the Kitchen.
There is a range of fitted base & wall units with complimentary work top surfaces. There is plenty of space for appliances including a feature Range oven/hob, under counter fridge & freezer, whilst there is space & plumbing for a washer and dishwasher. The kitchen boasts wood panelled walls & ceiling with recessed spot lights, and has double doors leading to the conservatory.
Currently used as a play room, but would make for a good office area also. There are double doors leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Doors leading off to all first floor rooms.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAN170087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.