3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCardinal Avenue, St Budeaux, Plymouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SIDE GARDEN OFFERING SPACE FOR EXTENSION (subject to necessary planning permission)
- PANORAMIC VIEWS OVER DEVON & CORNWALL
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN WITH A SHED AND DECKING
- ALARM SYSTEM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- SIDE PORCH
Fox & Sons are pleased to introduce this good size family home, with a unique side garden which offers space for an extension (subject to necessary planning permission) as well as rear garden.
This is a SEMI DETACHED HOUSE with THREE BEDROOMS, A SIDE PORCH, DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING.
Fox & Sons are pleased to introduce this good size family home, with a unique side garden which offers space for an extension (subject to necessary planning permission) as well as rear garden with a SHED and DECKING.
This is a SEMI DETACHED HOUSE with THREE BEDROOMS, A SIDE PORCH, ALARM SYSTEM, DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING. With PANORAMIC VIEWS OVER DEVON & CORNWALL we recommend viewing quickly to avoid missing out on this opportunity for growing families and investors.
***Guide Price £130,000 - £140,000***
The front garden is laid to lawn with steps leading down to:-
uPVC double glazed door into:-
Stairs to the first floor landing, radiator and doors leading to:-
Lounge 14' 7" Into bay x 12' 4" Max into recess ( 4.45m Into bay x 3.76m Max into recess )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front.
Laminate flooring, radiator. electric fire, dado rail and textured ceiling.
Door leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 1" x 15' 4" ( 2.16m x 4.67m )
A range of wall and base level units with roll top work surfaces, splash back tiles and stainless steel sink incorporating drainage board and mixer tap over.
Integrated oven, four ring gas hob and wall mounted boiler.
Plain plastered walls, plain plastered ceiling and under stairs storage.
uPVC double glazed window to the side and rear elevation.
uPVC double glazed door leading to:-
Side Porch 6' 8" x 4' ( 2.03m x 1.22m )
Dual aspect uPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear elevation.
uPVC double glazed door leading to the garden.
Stairs To The First Floor
uPVC double glazed obscure window to side elevation, loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 2" max into bay x 9' 2" ( 4.01m max into bay x 2.79m )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation.
Radiator and textured ceiling.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 9' 2" ( 2.84m x 2.79m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Airing cupboard, radiator, shelving space and textured ceiling.
Bedroom Three 6' 6" x 5' 9" ( 1.98m x 1.75m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation,
Radiator and textured ceiling.
A three piece suite comprising: Panel bath with electric shower over, low level WC and sink.
Wall mounted mirrors, partly tiled walls, radiator and coved textured ceiling.
Obscure double glazed windows to the rear elevation.
The side garden is mainly laid to lawn with plant and shrub boarders.
The rear garden is fully enclosed with two decked areas, a shed, outside tap and lawn area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69528224.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.