4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Downings, Herne Bay
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home!
- Quiet And Peaceful Cul-De-Sac Location
- Ample Off Street Parking With Garage
- Conservatory Overlooking the Rear Garden
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Good Sized Garden
- Large Lounge/dining Room
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- First Floor Family Bathroom
- Short Chain Ahead
WONDERFUL FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN A QUIET RESIDENTIAL AREA. Miles and Barr are pleased to offer this four bedroom detached house situated in the popular 'The Downings' off Pigeon Lane in Herne, close to the local primary school and easy access to the A299 Thanet Way. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, a large lounge diner, conservatory overlooking the rear garden, modern fitted kitchen, additional downstairs shower room, study/bedroom 5. First floor offers four bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there is ample off road parking to the front leading to the garage and a good sized garden to the rear. The property also benefits from double glazing and gas fired central heating and would be ideal for a large or growing family. An early viewing is advised to appreciate the accommodation and location. For further details or to arrange a viewing please call Miles & Barr, phone lines are open 8am until midnight.
Broomfield is a lovely village in Herne Bay, divided by the Thanet Way from the seaside town. There are a few shops, village post office, and a great pub called The Huntsman located on Margate Road. There is also a local church, located on The Meadows.
Herne Bay is a seaside town in Kent, South East England. It is situated 7 miles (11 km) north of Canterbury and 5 miles (8 km) east of Whitstable. It neighbours the ancient villages of Herne and Reculver and is part of the City of Canterbury local government district. Herne Bay's seafront is home to the world's first freestanding purpose-built Clock Tower, built in 1837. The town centre, sea front, arcades/amusements, pier and other amenities means Herne Bay has lots on offer.
The Thanet Way leading to the M2 motorway is easily reached, as is Herne bay railway station which offers great links to London.
Large Entrance Hallway -
Lounge / Diner - 6.71m x 3.35m (22 x 11) -
Kitchen - 3.61m x 2.24m (11'10 x 7'4) -
Conservatory - 3.05m x 2.95m (10 x 9'8) -
Wc & Shower Room -
Study - 2.44m x 2.26m (8 x 7'5) -
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 3.38m x 3.02m (11'1 x 9'11) -
Bedroom 2 - 3.45m x 2.26m (11'4 x 7'5) -
Bedroom 3 - 3.23m x 2.31m (10'7 x 7'7) -
Bedroom 4 - 2.51m x 2.26m (8'3 x 7'5) -
Family Bathroom -
Garage - 4.57m x 2.21m (15 x 7'3) -
Off Street Parking -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69528365.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27334130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.