3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDUDLEY, HOLLY HALL, Stourbridge Road, CHURCH VIEW, Plot Four
- BRAND NEW SEMI DETACHED HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TO BE COMPLETED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- EXCELLENT LEVEL OF APPOINTMENT
- **VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT**
An exciting new development just off Stourbridge Road in Holly Hall, and away from the thoroughfare, and to be known as CHURCH VIEW. A collection of eight three bedroom semi detached ideally suited to both first-time buyers and young families, some with ENSUITE yet all to be complete to a high standard with gas central heating and double glazing. FULL SALES DETAILS will be made available shortly and VIEWING is STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT via the exclusive selling agents TAYLORS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8196450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Estate Agents, Brierley Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.