3 bedroom terraced house for saleBankfields Road, Eston
- Outstanding Three Bedroom Terraced House Which Will Be So Easy to Move Straight Into
- Would Perfectly Suit a First Time Buyer or Young Family
- Really Smart Modern Fitted Kitchen with Shaker Style Units
- Fabulous Modern White Bathroom Suite
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with Baxi DuoTec Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
The owners of this superb three bedroom terraced house have made some wonderful improvements and modifications recently to create a fabulous, high specification home which will be so easy to just move straight into. Quite literally everything has been done.
Decorated and style with a very tasteful eye, the accommodation comprises entrance porch, lounge with flame effect electric fire, rear hallway and kitchen/diner which has been fitted with a lovely range of modern Shaker style units. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a really smart modern white suite. Externally, the attractive south/easterly facing rear garden has been designed with easy maintenance in mind.
Other notable features include UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors, central heating with Baxi DuoTec combi boiler and security alarm system.
UPVC entrance door with double glazed insert and connecting door into…
4.78m x 3.35m
Modern chrome flame effect electric fire with an attractive solid marble surround, radiator and front facing UPVC double glazed round bay window. Connecting door into…
Staircase to the first floor, woodgrain effect laminate flooring and radiator. UPVC exterior door with double glazed insert opening onto the rear garden. Built in cloak cupboard and built in shelved storage cupboard.
3.48m x 3.23m
Fitted with a fabulous range of modern soft cream coloured shaker design wall, drawer and floor cupboards and oak block effect roll top work surfaces with matching splashbacks. Single drainer one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer taps over, built in electric oven and four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor canopy over. Built in fridge and freezer. Space for washing machine and dryer. Deep under stairs storage cupboard, tile flooring and radiator.
Access to loft.
3.68m plus depth of wardrobes x 2.44m - 12'1 plus depth of wardrobes x 8'0. Built in wardrobes with sliding doors, woodgrain effect laminate flooring and radiator.
3.56m x 2.44m
Built in storage cupboard, woodgrain effect laminate flooring and radiator.
2.67m x 2.34m
Woodgrain effect laminate flooring and radiator.
Fitted with a really smart modern white three piece suite comprising shower bath with thermostatic drench shower and glazed side screen over, wash hand basin with half pedestal and dual flush close coupled WC. Co-ordinated bathroom wall panelling and tile effect laminate flooring. Ceiling spotlights and chrome towel radiator. Built in cupboard housing Baxi DuoTec gas fired combination boiler.
Open plan front garden with gravelled beds. To the rear is an attractive easy to maintain south easterly facing garden with patio areas, nicely planted flowerbeds, rear access gate, outside tap and a useful garden store.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69529547.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST170408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.