3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlenheim Drive, Warton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1DH
- Beautiful Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Recently Refurbished To A High Standard
- Spacious Lounge & Conservatory
- Modern Fitted Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Well Landscaped Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway Parking for Two Vehicles
*** RECENTLY MODERNISED THREE BEDROOM EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN WARTON & OFFERED WITH THE BENEFIT OF NO ONWARD CHAIN *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully presented three bedroom extended semi-detached family home situated in a much sought after residential location in Warton. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded primary schools, this ideally recently refurbished property offers spacious and modern living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance porch, spacious lounge, modern fitted dining kitchen, large conservatory, downstairs WC, three bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts well proportioned landscaped front and rear gardens, perfect for outdoor entertainment with driveway parking for up to two vehicles. The property boasts gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this superb property has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 416743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham & Freckleton Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.