1 bedroom apartment for saleGlen Feshie, St. Leonards, EAST KILBRIDE
* IDEAL STARTER FLAT OR POSSIBLE INVESTMENT
* SPACIOUS LOUNGE & GENEROUS SIZED DOUBLE BEDROOM
* MODERN FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM, EH & DG
* INTERNAL VIEWINGS REQUIRED - CALL NOW TO VIEW
Home Connexions are delighted to offer to the market place this well presented second floor flat set within the very popular St. Leonards locale of East Kilbride. The property is positioned offering easy access to local commuting links and local amenities. Internally the property offers a mixture of modern and neutral tones throughout which will delight all who view. The property would make an ideal first time purchase or investment property for a potential landlord.
The property comprises of welcoming entrance hall offering access to all apartments. There is a spacious bright and airy, front facing lounge which features a fitted carpet. It offers ample space for dining as well as offering access into the kitchen which is off to the rear. The kitchen offers a good range of wall and floor mounted units with space for free standing appliances.
The property continues to impress offering a generous sized double bedroom also overlooking the front of the property with as modern fitted bathroom overlooking the rear. The bathroom has been fitted to incorporate an overhead shower unit as well as wall tiling finished with vinyl flooring. Further benefits of the property are electric heating and double glazing throughout as well as security entry and good on street parking.
East Kilbride plays host to a variety of local clubs and societies with easy access to Calderglen, Strathclyde and Chatelherault Country Parks. It is one of Scotland's largest and newest towns enjoying a central locale with ample bus and rail services and motorway links providing access in and around the central belt. East Kilbride also boasts a wide and varied range of shopping centres, retail parks, bars, restaurants and night life. Some of the local amenities include a multiplex cinema, ice rink, the Arts Centre, the Dollan Aqua Centre, as well as several Sports Centres, Golf Courses and numerous other recreational facilities.
EPC BAND: E
Lounge (1) 4.80m (15'9") x 3.23m (10'7")
Kitchen (1) 3.23m (10'7") x 1.90m (6'3")
Bedroom (1) 3.33m (10'11") x 3.23m (10'7")
Bathroom 2.29m (7'6") x 1.63m (5'4")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AMH1HCEN000749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Connexions, East Kilbride. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.