2 bedroom terraced house for sale91 Maryfield Park, EH530SE
- Mid Terraced Villa with Parkland views to front
- Well presented & instantly appealing home
- Lounge with open-tread stair to upper level
- Attractive fitted kitchen with appliances included
- Modern bathroom with electric shower
- 2 Bedrooms both with built-in storage
- Enclosed garden to rear
- Driveway to front
- Perfect first home
- Must be viewed to be fully appreciated
We are delighted to offer on to the market, this mid terraced villa, which occupies a highly sought after residential location, has an attractive parkland view to front and offers accommodation in excellent order which is credit to its present owners and comprises:- Entrance vestibule, lounge with open tread stair to upper level, attractive fitted kitchen with appliances included, bathroom with electric shower and two bedrooms. The property further benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. Externally there are garden grounds to front and rear and a driveway to front to offer parking. Viewing of the property is thoroughly recommended as a high level of interest is anticipated.
LOUNGE 15'1 x 11'6 ( into stairs) 4.61m x 3.52m (into stairs)
KITCHEN 9'7 x 7'10 2.93m x 2.40m
BEDROOM 1 9'0 x 8'5 ( measured into bed area) 2.77m x 2.58m (measured into bed area)
BEDROOM 2 11'9 x 6'10 (measured into bed area) 3.57m x 2.09m (measured into bed area)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69530309.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 91MaryfieldPark. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peterkin And Kidd, Mid Calder. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.