2 bedroom apartment for saleVesta, Tower Street, Chichester, West Sussex
- ***Incentives available***
- Award winning Vanderbilt Homes
- Prestigious Location within the City Walls and moments from the historic Cathedral & galleries
- 990 Square feet
- Lift to all floors
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Balcony or terrace
- Stylish bathroom and ensuite
- Underfloor heating
- Secure underground parking
This luxury development of 16 city-centre apartments is the epitome of modern living and is being created to the highest standard, with stylish fixtures and fittings.
Apartment 10 is a spacious second floor property with a balcony and generous living space.
It also benefits from an en-suite bathroom with bespoke vanity unit and fitted wardrobes to both bedrooms.
Each apartment has one secure, allocated undercroft parking space, and secure cycle storage, with lift access to all floors.
Located in the very heart of the city conservation area, close to the Cathedral and pedestrianised shopping streets, the apartments are extremely convenient for a vast range of amenities.
Please get in touch to arrange your appointment - 01243 786 316 - For further information visit www.vesta-chichester.co.uk
Please note that the external image is computer generated. The internal photography is of previous developments by Vanderbilt Homes and is only indicative of the specification and finish at Vesta
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69531287.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHI160464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.