3 bedroom detached house for saleFolkestone Close, Warton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1YY
- Delightful Three Bedroom Detached Home
- Constructed by 'Redrow' Homes
- Close to all Amenities & BAE Systems
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen & Downstairs W.C
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Two Further Bedrooms & Modern Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens, Driveway & Garage
***DELIGHTFUL THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED ON A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT CONSTRUCTED BY 'REDROW HOMES' IN WARTON, CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES & BAE SYSTEMS*** Leftmove Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this splendid three bedroom detached family home, situated on a quiet and much sought after residential development constructed by Redrow Homes in 1997. This well presented property offers spacious, flexible family living with accommodation briefly comprising of entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, downstairs W.C, master bedroom with en-suite, two further good size bedrooms and family size bathroom. Externally the property enjoys landscaped front and rear gardens with driveway parking for two vehicles leading to a detached single garage of brick construction. Early viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the dimensions and quality this superb property has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 416801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.