3 bedroom apartment for saleCoral Apartments Western Gateway E16
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom Apartment
- 1,101 Sq. Ft. Internally
- Walnut Engineered Flooring
- Exceptionally High Specification
- Off Street Parking
- Views Over Canary Wharf & The City
- Close to Custom House (Crossrail) Stn
- Service Charge: £4,000.00 Per Annum Approx
- Ground Rent: £300.00 Per Annum
- Lease Length: 143 Years Unexpired
This three bedroom 1,101 sq. ft. apartment has been refurbished to the highest level & truly is unique in the Royal Docks.
Boasting three spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen/reception and a sizeable dock-facing terrace with views over Canary Wharf and underground parking. The owners have taken particular care when upgrading the apartment from its original specification to include modern fitted kitchen with Granite work tops and Gaggenau fridge/freezer, Villeroy & Boch bathroom & en-suite and walnut engineered flooring throughout.
Coral Apartments is perfectly placed for use of the many attractions that can be found in and around the Royal Docks, including local bars, restaurants and a waters sports centre.
Transport links close to the property include Royal Victoria DLR Station, Custom House (Crossrail) Station with London City Airport and the Woolwich Ferry Crossing a short distance away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69534224.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102945000843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Brook, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.