3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreen Lane, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31
- Semi-detached house in need of renovation
- Living room and kitchen/dining room with pantry
- Ground floor bathroom and separate w.c.
- Three bedrooms to the first floor
- Good sized, level rear garden
- Two outside stores
Green Lane is just a short walk from Bodmin Community College and the Dragon leisure Centre. The property is in need of complete renovation throughout but does benefit from a good sized rear garden.
To the front of the house there is a garden bounded by hedging to the front. A footpath leads to the front door and also leads down the side of the property to the rear. The front door opens to the entrance hall where there are stairs to the first floor. The living room has a window to the front and a tiled fireplace in one corner with an inset gas fire. The kitchen/dining room has a sink unit with cupboard under and a walk in pantry with window. A stable door leads out to the rear. Also on the ground floor is a small bathroom with a bath with water heater over and a sink and there is a separate w.c.
The front floor has a large main bedroom with two windows and an original fireplace in one corner. Bedroom two is a double room and also has an original fireplace and bedroom three is a good sized single room.
To the rear of the property there is a paved seating area and two storage sheds. The deep rear garden is well enclosed and level.
3.89m x 3.66m
3.89m x 3.2m
1.75m x 0.84m
1.75m x 1.22m
5.8m x 3.28m
3.58m x 2.97m
2.67m x 2.6m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69539192.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOD170033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Bodmin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.