3 bedroom character property for salePlot 1, Canalside Wharf, Wharf Road, Retford, Nottinghamshire, DN22 6EN
- Stunning Conversion Of Canalside Warehouse
- Interesting New Home With Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Impressive Top Floor Loft Style Lounge, Diner & Kitchen
- Designated Parking & Visitors Parking Spaces
- Within Walking Distance Of Town Centre
- Exclusive Gated Development
- Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Shower Room & Utility Room
- Close To Retford Railway Station & Award Winning Kings Park
- High Quality Finish Throughout
- Freehold With Vacant Possession Upon Completion
A stunning conversion of a canal side warehouse into an exclusive gated development of just six properties located within walking distance of Retford town centre.
Retford Railway Station is within a reasonable walking distance of the development and offers a service to London Kings Cross on the East Coast Main Line.
Also in close proximity is the award winning Kings Park with over 10 hectares of parkland divided into two parts by the River Idle.
Electronically operated gates will open up into the development where each property will have a designated parking space. An additional three spaces will allow for visitors parking.
The properties offers the best of both worlds; a characterful structure converted to a high standard with a contemporary interior.
Accommodation is set out over three floors and consists of an entrance hall, bedroom, utility room and bathroom to the ground floor. Up on the first floor there are two further bedrooms and a shower room. A particular feature of the property is the top floor living accommodation which is reminiscent of loft-style living. An open-plan lounge, kitchen and dining area make this a fantastic part of the home in which to entertain and relax. Of particular note is the impressive vaulted ceiling.
The gross internal area is estimated to be in the region of 969 square feet (90.02 square meters).
Please note that the photographs shown are of Plot 5 and are for illustration purposes only. They are meant as an interpretation of the concept/standard of finish to be expected.
The exterior shots are computer generated images of the anticipated finish.
Freehold with Vacant Possession. No Upward Chain.
Bassetlaw District Council
17B The Square
The council tax band is yet to be confirmed.
For further information please contact the selling agents, Petersen Property Consultants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DN226EN1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petersen Property Consultants, Burton Joyce. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.