3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMove straight into this modern property!
- VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE - CLICK THE 'VIDEO TOUR'/'VIRTUAL TOUR' TAB
- Three Double Bedroom End of Terrace House
- Accommodation Arranged over Three Floors
- Generous Rear Aspect Sitting/Dining Room
- Master Suite with Dressing Area & En-Suite
- Enclosed and Private Rear Garden
- Nearby Garage with Additional Parking Space
- Located on a Popular Development
- No Forward Chain
VIDEO/VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE for this property. Located on a popular residential development built by Barratt Homes in 2007, this property is presented to a very high standard throughout and has been owned by our vendor since new. Completed with a cut stone front facade, the property has great kerb appeal! Accommodation is spread over 3 storeys and boasts 3 double bedrooms. The second floor has a master suite all to itself with dressing area and shower room. Both the hallway and landing feel spacious and the ground floor benefits from a cloakroom and built-in storage cupboard.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69543698.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8249835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.