4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePark Cottage Drive, Titchfield Park, Hampshire, PO15
Offers in Excess of
- Entrance Hallway
- Living Room With Fireplace
- Kitchen/Dining Room With Integrated Appliances
- Master Bedroom And Bedroom Two With En Suites
- Third Double Bedroom And Single Fourth Bedroom
- Integral Garage
- Off Road/Driveway Parking
- Secluded West Facing Rear Garden
- External Rear Garage Access Door
Brook Independent Estate Agents are delighted to present to the market this fine semi-detached house situated in Titchfield Park. It is ideally located for access to the commerce centres of Kitescroft, Segensworth and Whiteley plus access to the M27 for links to south coast towns and cities. Additionally close by is the Olde world village of Titchfield with its array of independent shops, Inns and picturesque walks and trails through woodland following the river to Meon. The respected Skylark Golf and Country Club is a super place to spend weekends and evenings using it's up to date facilities and relaxing bar.
The property is well presented in 'turn-key' condition, it has a warm and welcoming feel further enhanced by neutral décor and a good internal layout. On the first floor are four well-proportioned bedrooms, the main two have fitted bedroom wardrobe storage and en suite shower rooms. There is a main bathroom tiled in warm oatmeal all bedroom accommodation is accessed from the light, bright landing. On the ground floor the living accommodation is really lovely; a spacious living room is a great place to relax and allows ample room for large sofas arranged around the smart feature fireplace. The added benefit of this fine home is the social kitchen dining room across the rear of the property; the kitchen has quality Maple units with plenty of preparation space and is open plan to the dining area - there is ample room for a formal table making this a great social space ideal for dinner parties, busy breakfasts, social suppers and in the summer months the garden is perfectly arranged with borders stocked with miniature shrubbery and perennials offering burst of colour and interest throughout the seasons. It is secluded and arranged with low maintenance in mind, there is a pave patio and access to the garage.
In summary this is a fine home with neutral décor, good storage and all the additional extras one expects in a house of this build with the added benefit of being near activities ad amenities. An early inspection is highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brook Independent Estate Agents, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.