4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThelwall New Road, Grappenhall, Warrington
- Stunning Semi-Detached
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Open Plan Kitchen
- Sought After Location
- Beautiful Garden
- Driveway Parking
- Utility Room
- Perfect Family Home
A stunning semi-detached home in the highly sought after location of Grappenhall. This beautiful home has four bedrooms with an en-suite to the master, two reception rooms, an open plan kitchen/diner and a modern family bathroom. With driveway parking this really is a wonderful family home.
To the ground floor there is a spacious lounge with a cosy feature fireplace, there is also a second sitting room. You will also find an open plan modern kitchen/diner with the benefit of a utility room and a ground floor WC. To the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms with an en-suite to the master bedroom and contemporary family sized bathroom.
To the rear of the property there is a beautiful well maintained garden, fully enclosed with an area laid to lawn and patio areas perfect for outdoor dining. To the front of the property there is a low maintenance yard with driveway parking.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION
● Entrance Hall
● Lounge 7.2m x 3.4m
● Sitting Room 7.2m x 3.0m
● Dining Kitchen 6.0m x 4.2m
● Utility Room 1.7m x 1.1m
● Master Bedroom 5.4m x 3.0m
● Bedroom Two 3.8m x 3.1m
● Bedroom Three 3.3m x 3.2m
● Bedroom Four 2.2m x 2.0m
● Bathroom 2.3m x 1.8m
● Gas Central Heating
● Mains connected: Gas, Electric, Water
● Drainage: Mains
● Broadband Availability: Up to 100Mb (Via Virgin)
The beautiful cobbled village of Grappenhall Village is close to boutique shopping, coffee shops, restaurants and bars in Stockton Heath. It is also within a pleasant walking distance to the local walled gardens and cricket club. The area is surrounded by Cheshire countryside perfect for long walks and family cycling. The local primary school and high schools are within walking distance for children which consistently outperform most other schools in the area. Grappenhall Village is just a few minutes drive to the M56 and M6 motorways for highly convenient road access to all neighbouring cities and beyond, and Manchester airport is just 20 minutes away.
● Grappenhall Village 1 mile walk
● Stockton Heath 1.5 mile walk
● Warrington Town Centre 2 miles
● Manchester Airport 13.4 miles via M56
● Manchester City Centre 20 miles via M56
● Liverpool City Centre 26 miles via M62
(Distances quoted are approximate)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69544928.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101454001328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Antony Estates, Stockton Heath - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.