3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTurnpike Hill, Hythe, Kent
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- No onward chain, secluded position
- Double glazing, gas central heating
- Lounge and dining areas, remote controlled garage door
- Short walk into Hythe
- EPC energy rating D (56)
This lovely three bedroom detached bungalow is tucked away at the end of a quiet road in a lovely secluded spot with views over Hythe. This bungalow is in need of a little bit of cosmetic updating and, in our opinion, would benefit from a new kitchen and bathroom along with redecoration. So, if you enjoy putting your own stamp on your home, then you will definitely enjoy improving this home.
It has a lovely open plan lounge/diner which is bathed in sunlight for the majority of the day from the large windows, making this a lovely place to sit and relax. On a warm sunny day you can slide open the windows and let the nice, cool breeze blow through.
The large garage is L shaped which gives you an area where you can park your car along with space for a workshop or a storage area.
The gardens have something for everyone. The back garden is small but very private, giving you somewhere quiet to sit and relax with a good book. The front garden is split in two and if you enjoy gardening then you are definitely going to be spending time here. You may want to put a bench in the front garden so you can sit and enjoy the afternoon sun.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
My mum and dad had owned this bungalow since 1985. They enjoyed many happy years here as the location was so convenient for Hythe and they could walk down the footpath, which is just to the front of the property, into town.
They were very thorough in looking after their home and made sure that they kept on top of the maintenance. All the double glazing was replaced five years ago and they had a new boiler fitted approximately three years ago.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 15'5 (4.70m) x 13'8 (4.17m) narrowing to 12'2 (3.71m)
- Dining Area: 9'4 x 7'2 (2.85m x 2.19m)
- Kitchen: 8'6 x 7'9 (2.59m x 2.36m)
- Utility Room: 7'9 x 5'4 (2.36m x 1.63m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'10 x 10'1 (3.61m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'7 x 8'6 (3.53m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'4 x 7'1 (2.85m x 2.16m)
- Driveway & Garage
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69546839.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12822745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.